Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday MOOOOOON.



So I totally saw an amazing total solar eclipse in Newquay (that's in England) in like 1999 or something. Two full minutes of total darkness in the middle of the day. It was crazy. Like the end of the world and I'm not even kidding. All the birds started freaking out and squawking and it got really cold. It was a moment where the power of Earth and the sun and the universe could be felt, that's for sure. No wonder people freaked out about that kind of stuff in the beginning parts of humanity.

Well tonight Hawaii is fortunate enough to be in the pathway of a total LUNAR eclipse. These are pretty dope too. I mean, I can only imagine what our ancestors thought when that huge white ball in the sky turned blood red. I'm sure something was sacrificed.

Either way, they say it should start getting awesome tonight around 11pm. Make sure you stay up. If you can't bear to go outside alone there WILL be a webcast from NASA. Gotta love those guys.