Friday, May 13, 2011

Regret, but it is too late.....

This morning En En whatsapp me, she asked me about Canon In D Piano music sheet. She made me miss my teenager time... When i was 14 years old I love piano. My aunt knows how to played piano... she teach me how to played piano... My parents and my elder sister know that i love Piano, so they tried to give me a chance to learn piano. But...I made all of them disappointed! I kinda regret why I don't want to continue my piano lesson :( I was thinking, if i can finish my piano lesson, can I become a Piano Teacher? I think i can get a better income for my future..It's too late ! It's quite difficult to buy a piano before, because it is so expensive, but my parents tried their best to bought a piano to me. I know I let them down.. so sorry :( I just learned till Grade 4 then I stopped ! I still young that time, I still childish... and I got boyfriend that time! I hate myself !! Almost 8 years didn't touch my Piano, my parents are going to sell my Piano, they said I didn't play! I really hope I can continue my piano lesson, but i don't have time, unless I change my job! I need a simple and relaxing life...

Here's the Canon In D Piano Music Sheet, this is the last music I learned and also my favorite music. My mom like to hear I played this music too...



Let's try :D

ButtonBeats.com