Monday, September 13, 2010

Cut out your T-shirt like Adam Saaks- DIY for fun

I saw a link on Facebook last time.. there's a guy name Adam Saaks.
This is my first try, I just too bored and nothing to do on that day..
This is my recycle T-Shirt, I'll try to make Adam Saaks Inspired Ripped up T-Shirt.
First, cut out the neck and the sleeve of the shirt. (You can cut whatever design you like).
Folded your T-shirt like this. Cuts can be anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 inch. Mine are usually around 1/2 inch, but they vary a bit, which is fine. I don’t really measure, just eye it and cut.
After cut to the bottom, It will looked like this.
Pulled it !
Make it like this
Tadaa.. This is my DIY job ! The result came out is not that nice.. haha
although it looks like lala top...but I enjoyed my DIY job :)