Monday, August 2, 2010

Outing with my B

Day Off Today...
After The Rapture night, both of us are tired !! Actually we planned to wake up early to have our Subway Breakfast...But.... I slept until 1pm :) Nothing special for today, just walk around and had our branch...We found out a Restaurant at Kuchai Lama Name "CHILI PADI" . Where there are many different type of food, such as Chinese food, Thai food, Western food and Local food...We choose Western food, because all the food is HOT!!
Ice Lemon Tea
Cream Chicken Soup
My B Ordered Western Lamb Chop
My Sizzling Mushroom Chicken Chop
Vote: 7/10
After finished our branch, we went to Giant at Salak South buy some groceries... and I saw something..
It is PLASTER!! I'm PLASTER COLLECTION YAY!!
Mickey, Sponge Bob yeah, La'Mia Amico and Domokun !!