Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I-City

I-CITY
I think everyone heard about this place before lah, I-City at Klang Valley/ Shah Alam.
It can call I-City or I-City Selangor (Formerly Sumur City) is a new townships in Klang Valley region, Selangor, Malaysia. This new township is located at Section 7 in Sungai Rasau between Bandar Baru Klang, Klang and Shah Alam. I-City is well connected from to the Federal Highway. This township is a site of the former Sumur City Aerospace Adventure exhibition center is 1995. The place is decorated in colourful LED lights which makes the whole area illuminated with colours at night.(Some people said it looks like Avatar, haha) They are not a real trees. Instead, it is made from plastic with LED lights attached to it.I never go there before, but...I will ask my B bring me to there :) for those who like to take picture, you can try this place...
Here's some picture, I grabbed from Google:
A Big Icy Christmas Tree
Christmas Wonderland
Peacock
Colourful LED lights Trees
I this photo :)

If you want to see more photo, go to Google search, I'm lazy to upload, because our internet connections are damn slow!!!