Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We QUIT!


WHAT! Not, like, our jobs. I'm talking about Molly Watanabe and myself. She has quit smoking and I have quit Kyle. Actually, I'm quitting all bad things. Why not? If she can quit sucking on those delicious stress relieving candy like sticks of pure bliss then why can't I quit everything bad EXCEPT for that. Smoking is just too hard right now. Let me work on my bad things first. Starting with my soul and working outwards. A choice. That's all it is really.

Moving on [forever] HEY! Tonight we're going out to the water park for the Twentyby3 Fashion Extravaganza. Don't not go. March of DIMES people. There's also going to be a lot of very hot clothing at very nice trunk-show prices. Get there. There's music and shows and and and. Well. I'm going anyway. It's from 7-9pm