Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sorry everyone forgot...

...your birthday, America. I don't think it was intentional. You know, we all got our own stuff going on in all this busy-ness and whatnot. You know. I can barely remember to mail my Netflix. I think this year having it land on a Wednesday might have had something to do with it. It's like "ya ya ya life life life WOAH! holiday tomorrow."

But whatever. We'll still celebrate and we'll celebrate because it's our independence day. Some of us might take that in a more literal sense and celebrate THAT. Some of us... won't. I, however, am happy to confess that I have finally found [I think] a smidgen of peace in a pretty crazy and messed up few weeks. We'll see. Thanks for sticking around through all my mood swings. I'm ok now.
WHAT TH #^$%@*&~!~~~!!
[juaaaas kiddn].

So what! Happy 4th of July. Independence! AGAIN! Let's see... I am rushing to type this so I can go watch Sex and the City with the ladies for a minute. Then the standard holiday BBQ hop. Love those. Gotta figure out how I'm going to give Flash back this Saab. It handles so well. I just might have to keep it. OH! There's no way I'm not going to the Hanohano Room at the Sheraton this evening. The martinis are SO good and cheap and the friggin view from up there for sunset AND the fireworks is gonna be... well it's gonna be ok man. WOOO.


For future notice. As in Saturday.... MUSKA is coming people. If you don't know what that means you'll get to find out.
Trust me. It's gonna be good.