Sunday, July 22, 2007

I miss Manila.....


...and I'm not even counting lurking MM Yu by the dim of my cell phone while surrounded by tragically hip clubbers at Thirtyninehotel. This is a pretty epic show you guys. And it's RIGHT THERE where we've been mingling for the past three weeks. Well. I've been trying! It's already almost time for another first Friday so I am making it a goal this week to get up there for a pau hana fresh juice cocktail and a lurk of the stuff.
David Goldberg has a piece running today that has gotten me even more excited to see it in the natural light.
MANILA ENVELOPE curated by Jennifer Wofford [who uses UBER! i love that site] will be at thirtyninehotel til August 25th. Get there.

WHO made it there last night by the way? I had a Christa emergency and missed everything but my bed last night. Let me know how it went. Christine is amazing.