Saturday, June 2, 2007

White bitches WHITE!!

So last night I went to the Sheraton to say goodbye to Ryan Laskey. I miss him already. He was totally introducing me to everyone as the "one who made Skyline successful". I was like Hey! I just GO to Skyline. Apparently, he truly believes that me showing up in the beginning days with my camera and making it look a lot more fun than it was in my blogs is what ultimately brought the massive crowds that come today. THREE YEARS ago! Man, did they even HAVE the internet way back then? Lol. Ya... I mean, I can see that. My photo blog is archived so you can see for yourself how appealing it did or didn't look. Try to get past my prose back then. I was swearing a lot for some reason.





But ya anyway. TONIGHT is the anniversary of Skyline. Kind of a big deal to supercrew. Such a big deal that we wear all white. It's noticable. Like us I guess. Please come help celebrate. Make sure you wear all white though... and bring some cash. Even the guest list pays tonight (but not that much).

Other interesting things tonight-- Nu Mark from Jurassic 5 is at Next Door and Marcus is introducing his new Kai Vodka to the barely legals at Monkey Bar tonight. I'm going to attempt to be at all three.