Friday, June 1, 2007

Fa-Fa-Fa-FASHION!

WHAT THE?! SO I totally heard Paula Rath's announcement about the Advertiser's new fasion magazine at the Fashion Incubator waaay back in April. I totally didn't expect to see them launch with the most comprehensive fashion and lifestyle website that Honolulu has ever seen! WOAH. I'm super duper impressed. The site is totally pro both visually and content-wise, which for some reason is a concept lost on some ventures. They've introduced pretty much anything you would be interested in knowing about nightlife as well, which is making me cheese uncontrollably this morning for reals.

LOVE IT!

As for tonight it's First Friday so that means art walk in Chinatown. If you're not over it then I would suggest checking out Tempo Valley at the Hawaii State Art museum and then dancing your ass off later at Sound House for the Enterprise party.