Saturday, May 19, 2007

Til the Bitter End...

...that's the only thing I can come up with to describe my night. It was... til... the bitter end. HA! Don't worry. It's not bad. I just can't really remember the last time I was at Next Door til the lights came on. It was a round-a-bout Thirtynine-Indigo-ND thing. Enough spent at all. Thanks, Friday.

Usually Crazy Friday equals Classy Saturday and tonight is no exception. It's the Symphony Ball!

THE 10TH ANNUAL
SYMPHONY BALL
THE HONOLULU SYMPHONY & THE SYMPHONY ASSOCIATES CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO ATTEND
THE TENTH ANNUAL SYMPHONY BALL
SATURDAY MAY 19TH, 2007
KALAKAUA BALLROOM
HAWAII CONVENTION CENTER
5:30 pm Cocktails & Silent Action
7:30 pm Dinner
9:45 pm to Midnight Dancing

BLACK-TIE
Entertainment and Dancing with the Honolulu Symphony Orchestra
A Benefit for the Honolulu Symphony and its Education Programs
For Table & Ticket Information Contact:
524-0815 Ext 244
symphonyball@honolulusymphony.com

Oh, there's also a Skyline. I'm going to put up my heels after this and have Sex and the City night with the Smart[l] ladies (Sarah, Molly and Lacy). Splat!