Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shu Uemura


Recently,my face grow a lot of pimples, since before I use dermelogica face cream, it can stop my pimple, dermelogica face cream is right for me. But when i stop using, my face keep grow a lot of pimples. arghh!! Now I try to use shu uemura products. The cleansing oils can be used to remove waterproof eye make-up. Even though mascara and eyeliner can be dissolved, it does require a little more effort to get it off. All the cleansing oils emulsify, meaning that the oil turns into a milky texture when water is added so that it rinses away easily. The pump bottles are practical with a pump lock and look quite elegant.

Quite worth, 150ML cost RM99 and 450ML Cost RM260 Only.

After using cleansing oil, follow by Depsea Moisture Replenishing Lotion and Depsea Moisture Replenishing Emulsion. Practical and Worth.

Depsea Water

Restful and Relaxing
After you make-up, if you feel your skin dry, you can use depsea water. Sprayed in the face, and then wipe with a clean tissue, will make your skin feeling very soft and comfortable.