Saturday, September 1, 2007

Labor Day Weekend, day one

Saturday. I know there's something I'm supposed to be doing. Can't. Quite. Figure it out.

Either way! Tonight is the GROUNDUP movement. The last one was dopedopedope so make sure you get to chinatown. It's right across from Little Village and there is no age requirement whatsoever.

Later tonight at E&O there is a monthly happening from the Downtowne ladies Ruby and Kayko. If you don't know about these parties, I'm not sure I really want to tell you. They are for women who love women and they go OFF on the themes. Tonight is fashion week and I'm not missing this for the world.


More soon, these are the picks tho. Check my boys at DoSomethingTonight.com for a more intensive list. I know Adam Saaks is back-- I saw him at the Smart mag party. So get a shirt at Skyline!

OOOOOh and Nicole Scherzinger is back home to host da kine at the Monkey Bar with the Vertial Junkies at the Hyatt. Don't not go! She's single now and hothothot.